प्लेनको अंगाडीको चक्काले काम नगरेपछी

Witnesses Inside Terminal watched truck who save airplane. NEWS - On October 18, 2011. passengers on Plane circled airport for two hours before landing. Truck Nissan Frontier was driven by airport lutenant JASON LOCEY who saved airplane with his Truck. It was Landing GEAR Failure. 

Passengers prepared for the worse, buckled themselves and hope they would survive the crash. But out of nowhere, Jason Locey in his vehicle, quickly raced in-front of the plane and became the front wheel helping it reach to a full stop.

Everybody rejoiced, cheered, clapped their hands, and embraced each other as they were relieved the plane landed safely on the ground.

Reactions filled the airport. Some tweeted their witnessing of the event. "We were roused by the commotion. I thought the plane would crash!". said one. "OMG!!! Everything was unbelievable but it did happen. Thank you Lord for their safety!" said another.

Airline staff will investigate such malfunction and will press charges to who is at fault. "An investigation is necessary to regain our passengers' trust to our airline. As of now, we are thankful no accident has taken place. Jason Locey, you are a hero."

The world witnessed a heroic attempt to save the lives of those in the plane. And we can all just wish this was real. 

We've all seen it; the interview with the brave airport mechanic turned hero! When people's lives were in danger, Jason Locey was there, front and center, with his Nissan Frontier Pro-4X to save the day! Now, we go into further depth to ask this man, "why?"

Davis-Moore: Jason, thank you for joining us. I know you've had offers to appear on the Today Show and also 60 Minutes. I wanted to start this session by asking you what was going through your head!

Jason Locey: Well, I just saw that something needed to happen or that plane wasn't gonna make it. I knew my truck was tough enough to handle it.

Davis-Moore: Those folks were pretty lucky that you went with the Nissan Frontier! What kind of awesome equipment does that have on it to be such a seriously strong vehicle?

Jason Locey: Well, I've got the Pro-4X, which I definitely recommend! It comes with Bilstein off-road performance shocks that can handle any terrain, BFGoodrich Rugged Trail Tires that make sure nothing throws me off my path, and an unbelievably handy Utili-track Channel System that keeps my cargo in place. I actually had some fertilizer in the bed when I got in front of the airplane. I wasn't worried, though. I knew it was strapped in.

0 comments

Write Down Your Responses

Pages

A BLOG BY GOPAL SIWA . Powered by Blogger.